Published on: Sep 05, 2012
Leading figures in the food and drinks industry will chew over ways to make the global food supply chain more sustainable at a major conference in London later this month. Their deliberations will be chaired by Two Tomorrows executive chairman Mark Line.
The FoodNews Sustainability in the Food Supply Chain Conference 2012 takes place on 19-20 September at Kingsway Hall Hotel in London. The event provides a platform for industry professionals to identify ways to overcome sustainability challenges within the global food supply chain.
Delegates will learn about the latest sustainability developments in the sector from major global food and drink players including Unilever, Innocent Drinks and Premier Foods. There are also numerous opportunities for networking.
- Karen Hamilton, VP Sustainability, Unilever
- Kate Wylie, Global Sustainability Director, MARS Drinks
- Ian Bowles, Group Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Premier Foods
- Rozanne Davis, Sustainable Agriculture and Ingredients, Innocent Drinks
- Dax Lovegrove, Head of Business and Industry, WWF
- Louise Nicholls, Head of Ethical Sourcing, Marks and Spencer