Two Tomorrows is a specialist consultancy providing organisations with a range of corporate responsibility and sustainable business solutions. We work with multinational corporations, governments and NGOs.
Quality is at the heart of our work to help clients create value and improve their sustainability performance. We do this primarily by delivering good-value products, tailored and applied to provide lasting solutions. We are committed to continuous improvement in our services, people and processes.
As a company owned by the DNV Gruop, all of the work is subject to the DNV quality management system (QMS). This provides the framework that drives the achievement of our aims of value creation and improved performance.
Our quality assurance principles include:
- Ensuring we have the right people with the right skills and aptitudes.
- Working to clear governance principles.
- Having systematic peer review and sign off on internal and external processes, e.g. policies, proposals, contracts.
- Annually reviewing business risks.
- Collecting and acting on feedback after each project. This is also vital to our marketing approach as we can demonstrate consistently high levels of client satisfaction.
- Continuous client focus in the delivery of every project, e.g. having periodic client review meetings.
- Promoting a culture of learning, innovation and knowledge sharing that recognises the value of team/collaborative inputs, and encourages continuous improvement.
- Regular monitoring of key aspects of company performance using our balanced sustainability scorecard.
- Maintaining document control with a ubiquitous IT solution. Details of this SVN system are contained in our server manual.
We are a values-driven company and thereby make a dedicated effort to live by our values by applying sustainability principles in our daily business management. This includes sourcing environmentally and socially responsible suppliers, offsetting work-related CO2 emissions and encouraging employees to volunteer and/or play active roles in their community. This approach supports an environment where sustainability and quality becomes a part of our culture.
Our quality assurance principles, sustainability policy, and other related principles which guide and determine how we do business are also included in our staff handbook and business plan. All our staff and associates are required to read the policy and staff handbook as part of our induction process, and refer to both regularly.