International relations, political risk, sustainable business, corruption and human rights. Multilingual. Formerly a senior British diplomat for more than 30 years.
- Deputy ambassador in Chile
- Directed the UK’s trade and investment promotion effort in Switzerland
- Headed Foreign Office department responsible for sustainable development and relations with business
- Handled a constitutional crisis as senior adviser to the governor of one of the UK’s Caribbean territories
- As part-time consultant to 3i Group, Europe’s largest private equity company, led pioneering project on corporate responsibility